The connection from produced electricity to the grid and distribution for industrial and household use.
For a successful energy transition it is essential to expand local, national and international transmission grids to secure additional transmission capacities through the connection of power generation and consumption and therefore – along with storage – Ensuring quality of supply for consumers.
In order to achieve the expansion goals of your company regarding the integration of renewable energies, our experts can support you in the following areas:
- Large Infrastructure Projects
- HVDC and HVAC Technologies
- Overhead lines
- Underground and subsea cables
- Onshore substations and converters
- Large energy (battery) storage