Freelance BI Developer opportunity in Belgium. 12 months contract + extension.
As BI Engineer you are part of the team that is responsible for the group data warehouse and reporting.
Our business stakeholders are using our services on a daily basis to support their decision-making process. As BI Developer you maintain our reporting tools (MicroStrategy, SSRS) from A to Z.
You are also responsible for the entire ETL process (logic, performance, quality of data) whilst providing support to the business. Both for the support of the provided reports and reporting tools, but also to help the business gain insights into their own data. You will also act as a data analyst, and to provide this service, will gain a thorough understanding of the business processes.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in IT or maths.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a BI developer/engineer:
- You can write SQL and have experience with relational databases
- You have experience with ETL and DWH development
- You preferably have experience with Microsoft SQL Server version 2016 and the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS and SSRS).
- Experience with a reporting tool (MicroStrategy, Qlik, Tableau, BO, Power BI, etc.) is a requirement. Knowledge of MicroStrategy is preferred, since this the BI platform we use.
- Experience with development tools such as Jira, Git and Confluence is a plus.
- You are fluent in English – knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You take initiative and are a team player.
How to Apply:
Please contact Ghofran Malek at email@example.com or call +32 (0) 2 793 0019, alternatively, apply via the link below.