- Ability to devise invaluable strategies and improve the financial and operational health of an organisation.
- Leverage of industry expertise within digital security functions.
- Ability to engage with all senior management, executive level and other stakeholders.
- Training of management to fulfil corporate missions and suggest technical solutions.
- Formulating resolutions that are backed up with quantitative data
- Openness to travelling for business as well as be on site at the client as required.
- Security Clearance is highly desirable.
- Experience within the IAM (Identity and Access Management) space.
- Past Industry and Customer experience with Financial Services or Public Sector clients.
- Alignment to industry standards and regulation e.g. ISO/IEC 27001/27002/27005.
- Security Architecture policies, principles, and standards for application across the organisation