In partnership with international engineering teams, you support and train developers in application development security.
– You have more than 3 years of experience in information systems security
– You have more than 5 years of experience in application development
– You master the top 10 OWASP and have an attraction for the pentest.
– You have a Master’s degree in Information Technology / Information Systems Security or equivalent
– You have developed with several languages ??(in particular JAVA / C #), Python, Perl, C, C ++.
– You have good written and oral communication in English.
– You have the ability to carry out training
– You have knowledge of DevOps
– You have CISSP / OSCP type certifications
– You regularly participate in developer conferences and CTFs
– You work with a human-sized team
– You will be required to work with developers from all over the world
In collaboration with the Application Security team, you will be required to:
– Support and train developers in application development security.
– Intervene on complex subjects of application security
– Carry out code audits
– Propose improvements on the detection and monitoring of vulnerabilities