Role and Responsibilities :
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
- solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying
- systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Member of an agile development team using the scrum process
- Fluent understanding, speaking and writing of the English language
Skills and qualifications:
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
Experience with following frameworks/tools
- Java 8/11
- Maven, Gradle
- Spring (MVC, data, beans, REST, Security, Spring Boot)
- JPA / hibernate / QueryDSL
- Elastic Search (or SolR, Lucene)
- Hands-on Experience in Angular5/ 6/7/8 is mandatory
Optimally experience with Testing tools like
Application architecture and design patterns
- Domain Driven Design (DDD) & Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) is a plus
- Clean Architecture
Experience working in the following environment:
- JBoss EAP 7
- Oracle, MongoDB
- Experience in using the Atlassian tool set: (Jira with Jira Agile plugin,
- Confluence, Stash, Bamboo)
- Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus