Are you breathing Agile methodologies and love helping teams achieve their goals? Do you enjoy designing and implementing Agile processes? You like working in and with teams? Are you driven by the desire to share knowledge and improve collaboration? You are organized, can plan projects and already have experience in agile software development?
Then you should read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- As an Agile Coach, you are responsible for the agile process, the efficiency, self-organization and collaboration of our teams.
- You live the agile values and principles and are therefore a role model for your colleagues
- You help the teams to identify and monitor KPIs for collaboration
- You share your knowledge of agility, leadership, communication, coaching, tools and methodologies with everyone in the team and help them develop further
- You will regularly support the unit’s leadership team and facilitate workshops, retrospectives, and reviews as needed
- You are Leading the Scrum team in the application of Agile methodology and Scrum practices
- You help to setup and maintain our Feature Roadmap
- You help the Scrum and development teams to get organized
- You are continuously improving the Agile framework and collaboration
- You coach product owners in agile working
- You control the compliance of the whole product processes
- You plan and allocate product development resources
- You already have several years of professional experience as an agile coach in the technical area
- You have a comprehensive understanding of agile values, principles and methods and have the ability to communicate this understanding to everyone in the unit.
- You have already implemented lean/agile methods with several teams and therefore know where problems but also advantages lie
- You have solid experience with agile methods and apply SCRUM from your method construction kit in the right mix for your application
- Ability to analyze, think and resolve conflicts quickly
- Recognize problems and obstacles
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to stay focused in the midst of distractions
- Excellent command of English
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security
- A competitive fixed salary and the opportunity to participate in the company’s development through virtual shares (VSOP)
- 33 days of vacation (by 2022) and a flexible home office arrangement
- “Workation” offer to work temporarily from abroad during the dark winter months (by 2022)
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport subsidy)
- Company pension program
- Lots of (virtual and physical) networking and community formats, such as weekly “team bootcamp” as a shared sport, mystery lunches and tech talks
- A cool team (already >170 employees) with diverse backgrounds and an inside look at a fast-growing, VC-backed startup
- A stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Cologne
How to apply
If you are interested, let’s get in contact! You can either apply right here on the website or get in contact with Manuel Stresing (email@example.com).