Our client is a multinational company with offices in Germany. They presently seek a Project Engineer Onshore Cable Installation (m/f/d) to be responsible for the onshore cable installation work package.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning of Installation works for the work package onshore cable
- Accountable for an excellent project execution plan to ensure projects can be delivered according to schedule and budget without HSE issues
- Planning of transport and installation works with a team of engineers
- Support the detailed technical specifications to be submitted to contractors incl. the technical evaluation of contractors
- Attend internal and external meetings for all cable project installation related topics
- Build good relations and communication with internal and external project partners
- Work with the installation team to identify areas for improvement
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Onshore Cable or Pipeline Construction experience
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Intercultural competences and experiences are beneficial
- Energetic, active and sociable
- Competitive retribution for the appropriate candidate
- A secure career with an international, growing and dynamic company
- Unlimited permanent employment
- Internal and external academy programs
- Home Office / Remote Work
How to applyPlease send your application documents to: Yaw Boateng, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, you can contact Yaw at +49 151 72129948.