We are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/w/d) who will be responsible for managing accounts, for market development, identification of new opportunities and generating sales with our client’s products to reach their ambitious market targets.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identification of new potential clients and significantly increases regional sales pipeline
- Key Account Management of existing accounts in all phases of the sales process and further develops the existing customer base
- Effective relationship management with prospects and customers: follow up on business opportunities on an ongoing basis and lead them to success
- Business need analysis to offer tailored solutions to clients by using a consultative selling approach
- Development and management of proposals in coordination with the technical department incl. contract negotiation with clients
- Development of sales strategy for the market segment in close cooperation with the board
- Contributes to the companies reporting and sales forecasting demand by delivering consistent and transparent information about all relevant sales activities and sales stages
- Qualification in business administration, industrial or business engineering, business studies or similar field
- 5 years minimum professional sales experience in selling high quality, high value systems
- Solar Energy market knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in developing business
- Ideally, knowledge in the field of electrical engineering (photovoltaic)
- Experience in using financial software systems with multiple charts of account, multi-entity marketing and customer support (Nice to have)
- Fluency in English is required. Other languages are a plus
- Owning responsibilities and committing to delivering results
- Competitive retribution for the appropriate candidate
- A secure career with an international, growing and dynamic company
- Internal and external academy programs
- Flat hierarchies and team-oriented and appreciative corporate culture
- Unlimited permanent employment
- Employer Allowances: BVG ticket, Urbansports, Sodexo-Voucher
- 100% Home office if living outside Berlin
- Flexible working hours
How to apply
Our clients workforce is a diverse team of individuals with a broad, multi-faceted skill set dedicated to delivering results for their stakeholders while upholding companies values and culture.
I look forward to receiving your application documents to Yaw Boateng, email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can kindly contact Yaw Boateng at +49 40 82217571 or
+49 151 72129948.