We bring people together. As experts in recruiting specialists and executives, we meet the challenge of not only taking into account the professional requirements but also the corporate culture of our business partners in our search for the right candidate. We support our candidates with advice on their career decisions and professional development. At the heart of our recruiting business is the multitude of lives we change in a positive way.
Our values and our corporate culture are reflected in everything we do – both in our work and at work! At Staffgroup, we have been operating exclusively in future-oriented markets since 2013 and thus have our finger on the pulse. Our consultants place specialists and executives as well as freelancers in outstanding IT and construction projects. These booming focus areas are accompanied by our specialist HR vertical.
Due to our ambitious growth plans we are looking for Recruitment Consultants who would like to actively help shape our success story. You will gain plenty of practical experience and begin your career within a top IT Recruitment Business. Become part of a healthy, expanding company within an elite team at one of our locations in London.
Role & Responsibilities
At Staffgroup, every day is different – the tasks of a Recruitment Consultant are extremely diverse.
- You have direct influence on the business success of your clients by advising HR and specialist departments on their recruiting strategy and organisational structure in the long term
- The development of loyal business relationships with customers of various sizes as well as constant networking is elementary
- Client pitches, business development and applicant interviews form your daily work, with which you lead recruiting processes to success
- You work with your candidates on the same level, maintain close contact with them and always with the goal of the ‘best match’ for client, candidate and business partner in mind
- The many personal conversations allow you to become more and more of an expert within your specialism
- You have infectious enthusiasm, passion and drive – You bring intrinsic motivation and stand out from others through your own initiative
- You want to make a difference and influence the success of every single client project
- Your entire way of working is driven by a solution-oriented approach – your positive attitude to life supports you in mastering challenges and developing yourself further
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You enjoy working in a team and have a strong commitment to your clients and candidates
- You have the ability not only to create trust, but also to successfully complete processes
- You like to work independently and on your own responsibility, but you also know that you are even stronger as a team and can celebrate successes better together
- You strive to take responsibility and help your clients and candidates succeed
- You have successfully completed a degree or comparable commercial training, ideally combined with initial professional experience in the areas of consulting or sales
- You are fluent in English, an additional language would be a benefit
We focus on our employees and their career development. With us, you have the opportunity to shape your own career. In addition to first-class prospects, StaffGroup also offers you the following:
- An attractive salary package, with an uncapped bonus scheme
- Pension & Life assurance
- Transparent promotion criteria and clear career pathways with accompanying training & development programmes to help you achieve your ambition and goals
- Flexible working
- Attractive holiday scheme
- Laptop and iphone from day one
- Modern offices in a city centre location
- Access to exclusive Incentives & Rewards
- Social engagement
- We take responsibility and attach great importance to sustainability. StaffGroup will be CO2-neutral as early as 2021 and thus be a pioneer in the personnel consulting industry in Europe
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.