Staffgroup Ltd is Company number 07817905, registered in England and Wales, at First Floor, Chevron House 346 Long Lane, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB10 9PF
www.staffgroupgroup.com is the website of Staffgroup Limited. Staffgroup is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on this website and has also outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use www.staffgroup.com. If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of www.staffgroup.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below:
- You will not post or transmit to the Website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect Staffgroup’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- Staffgroup shall in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice.
- For your convenience, Staffgroup has provided links to third party sites that may be of interest to you. Any third party sites to which the Staffgroup website links to are beyond our control and we cannot accept responsibility for their content, the information they provide or any products or services that you purchase from them. Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement thereof by Staffgroup.
- Staffgroup makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, currency or operation of www.staffgroup.com or the information contained in www.staffgroup.com.
- By using www.staffgroup.com you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
- Staffgroup disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to www.staffgroup.com and/or in relation to any information.
- Staffgroup does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information posted to www.staffgroup.com.
- You understand and acknowledge that the vacancies advertised on the Website will be subject to local recruitment and employment legislation in the country where the job is based.
- Staffgroup does not accept liability for the content of any other sites to which you are offered automatic links. The use of any such automatic links is entirely at your own risk.
- You warrant that when sending emails to another person from this website (e.g. through sending a job to a friend) you have their consent to use their email address to perform this action.
Staffgroup shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
The Website and the content and material on it are subject to English Law. Any disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this Website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using our services that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this Website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other Website from this Website.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Website shall be governed by the laws of England and (for our benefit) you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Staffgroup reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.